1. Obtaining a Visa
  2. Residence Permit
  3. International Student ID
  4. Insurance
  5. Banking in France

Residence Permit to live and study in France

Recipients of a standard student visa (one year, renewable) are required by law to present themselves at the Prefecture of Haute-Garonne in Toulouse and apply for a residence permit. Besides your passport and transit visa, you should bring a notarised copy of your birth certificate.
Citizens of European Union countries are not required to apply for a residence permit unless they will work during their stay in France.
Langue Onze staff are available to assist you with this process, with information on the requirements and, if necessary, by accompanying you on a visit to the Prefecture.

More information

  • (separate them with commas)