All the conditions for a full immersion into the French language are met in order to ensure a quick progression and precise practice in French adapted to all communicative situations.
This Super Intensive French course is available all year round in our French Language School in Toulouse. It is also officially recognized by some German states (Länder) within the framework of Bildungsurlaub.
The Super Intensive French course comprises 32 group lessons a week of 45 minutes each.
It consists of an Intensive French Course, 23 group lessons a week of 45 min each, every morning from 9.15am to 1pm, accompanied by 2 afternoon workshops, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (4 lessons of 45 min in small groups) + evening course (2 sessions a week, 2 hours each from 6.30pm to 8.30pm).
By offering this super intensive formula combining class lessons (mornings and evenings) with afternoon practical workshops, our French language school guaranties concrete and quick results.
- 1 General French Language course
Improving all French language skills (oral en written production, oral and written comprehension), widening knowledge of vocabulary and correcting French grammar.
- 1 Phonetics workshop
Correcting French pronunciation in an individual and playful way.
- 1 Culture and Society workshop
Topics * varying every week to explore cultural heritage, discuss problems of French society, become familiar with French life.
*examples of topics: gastronomy in South-West France, French comics, French accents, the Tour de France, French songs, Cathar Castles. cathares.}
- 2 Evening Classes
Reinforcing oral expression in French: French in daily life, professional French, issues of French society, news and local events, cultural life in France.
To get a full description of this program by level: click here!
Common European Framework of Reference for languages
The course contents are defined in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Please refer to the Program contents by level : Click here
- Basic User
A1 (Breakthrough - Beginner) and A2 (Waystage - Elementary)
- Independent User
B1(Threshold - Intermediate 1) and B2 (Vantage - Intermediate 2)
- Proficient User
C1 (Effective operational proficiency) and C2 (Mastery)
- Assessment procedures throughout your language training: initial assessment (written test), ongoing evaluation (regular follow-up of progress during class activities + monthly assessment of linguistic skills) and final assessment (final exam + certificate for language skills for a minimum of 3 weeks training)
- A certificate of participation in the French language courses and of French language knowledge
- A French language resource centre with a multimedia lab offering a lending library (DVDs, books, audio books, language handbooks, topical books, newspapers…), and supervised self-learning activities
- A student room with free Internet access and Wifi, open Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am to 6pm.
- Information service for Official French Exams: a person in charge of the Exams DELF/DALF/TCF will be pleased to answer all the questions you may have, not only concerning the official French tests and diplomas but also the exam preparation courses run by Langue Onze Toulouse. The person will also help you to apply for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams in one of the examination centers in Toulouse