By opting for a private studio, you’re sure to be completely autonomous.
You’ll stay in a furnished studio at the heart of the ‘Ville Rose’, which will enable you to have all the privacy you may need while you learn French and discover the city of Toulouse.
Nevertheless, the owners will remain at your entire disposal, should you need their help.
The advantages of a studio
- You’ll live in a fully-equipped studio:
- Studio available for one or two people;
- There will be a bedroom with, at least, a bed, a desk and a chair, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers, and/or a closet with shelves to store all your personal items.
- The well-equipped kitchenette will provide you with all the necessary cooking equipment and utensils you’ll need to cook (you’ll have to purchase your own food and prepare your own meals);
- There will be a bathroom too, of course.
- There is also an Internet connection, with wireless access (Wi-Fi) most of the time.
- Bedding, sheets and towels are provided and changed weekly.
- Your host will provide laundry service once a week too.
- Your accommodation will be located at a maximum of 15 minutes from the school, that is to say from the city center, using public transport (metro/bus).
- Pick-up service is free of charge: the studio owners will meet you at the airport or train station at the time of your arrival (they will be holding a sign that reads "Langue Onze"), and they will accompany you back when you leave too.
Time of arrival to be respected:
- Arrival: between 08:00 a.m. (08h00) and 11:00 p.m. (23h00), the Sunday before the course begins;
- Departure: between 10:00 a.m. (10h00) and 12:00 a.m. (midday), the Saturday following the end of the course.