An ideal program to fully immerse into the French language in order to develop French skills and discover French culture, the city of Toulouse and its region.
This Junior French summer course is available during the month of July in our French language school in Toulouse for a period of either three or four weeks, according to your choice.
The Junior French summer course is available for levels Elementary A2; Intermediate B1 and Upper Intermediate B2*.
* This course is not available for beginners (compulsory level test).
This Junior French Summer course is an all-inclusive French offer comprising:
- 1 general French course from Monday to Friday at 9:15am to 1pm.
Improving oral communication skills in French language according to European standards, expressing oneself confidently in French, making progress by learning in a playful way.
- 4 cultural and sportive activities per week between 2pm and 5pm and 2 full-day excursions on Saturdays
Discovering Toulouse, its region and its rich cultural heritage and practicing French in various communicative situations and through cultural and sports activities.
- 1 specifically Responsible supervision: between 1pm and 2pm (lunch break), during activities (2pm to 5pm) and Saturday excursions
Connecting in French with the team leaders dedicated to the French program, sharing experiences through activities and cultural discoveries.
- 1 full-board double room accommodation in a French host family in Toulouse
Sharing everyday life in a French host family, improving French conversation, discovering French cooking and cultural habits of the French.
This offer also includes:
- Handing out of learning materials used in class (lessons + exercises)
- Transfer service from and to airport or railway station
- Allocation in double room together with another junior student with a different mother tongue
- Unlimited transport pass (bus+ metro)
- Accident insurance while in school premises and during activities
- Final certificate of participation and level in French
- Passing a final exam and delivery of a French level certificate (European standards)
- Enrollment fees and booking fees for accommodation.
- Our double rooms are available on limited number. In case of unavailability, we would propose single rooms.
- Advanced students with a B2 level in French will be placed in classes of mixed age.
Common European Framework of Reference for languages
The course contents are defined in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Please refer to the Program contents by level : Click here
- Basic User
A1 (Breakthrough - Beginner) and A2 (Waystage - Elementary)
- Independent User
B1(Threshold - Intermediate 1) and B2 (Vantage - Intermediate 2)
- Proficient User
C1 (Effective operational proficiency) and C2 (Mastery)
- Assessment procedures throughout your language training: initial assessment (written test), ongoing evaluation (regular follow-up of progress during class activities + monthly assessment of linguistic skills) and final assessment (final exam + certificate for language skills for a minimum of 3 weeks training)
- A certificate of participation in the French language courses and of French language knowledge
- A French language resource centre with a multimedia lab offering a lending library (DVDs, books, audio books, language handbooks, topical books, newspapers…), and supervised self-learning activities
- A student room with free Internet access and Wifi, open Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am to 6pm.
- Information service for Official French Exams: a person in charge of the Exams DELF/DALF/TCF will be pleased to answer all the questions you may have, not only concerning the official French tests and diplomas but also the exam preparation courses run by Langue Onze Toulouse. The person will also help you to apply for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams in one of the examination centers in Toulouse