An ideal program for practicing everyday French in real life situations, gaining confidence, discovering French culture and making rapid progress.
This Intensive French course is available all year long in our French Language school in Toulouse.
The French Intensive classes are held in 23 group lessons a week of 45 minutes each, from Monday to Friday from 9.15am to 1pm every morning.
- French course also available in Combined Course – General French:
Intensive French course every morning (23 group lessons a week of 45 minutes each) + 4 French Individual lessons of 45 minutes per week, on the afternoon (one-to-one sessions with a French teacher). For more information, contact us.
The daily rhythm of the intensive course enables you to improve all French language skills (oral and written production; oral and written comprehension), to broaden your vocabulary and to correct French grammar.
How are you going to learn French in class?
- Priority is given to oral communication (comprehension and production). Small groups of 12 people maximum facilitate oral expression and speech in French as well as interaction and real collaboration between students in order to learn French.
- Written work is equally part of the program in class and developed at home by doing exercises and homework.
- Grammar work is always done in the context of real communicative situations in order to facilitate reapplication and to correct mistakes.
- the Socio-cultural topics explored during the course help to practice an authentic and current French adapted to a variety of real-life situations.
The content of the Intensive French program (topics, skills) also meet the requirements of Official French certifications (DELF/DALF and TCF).
Methodology: Each sequence is structured around the four key language skills (listening/speaking, reading/writing), and is based on the communicative and action-based approach.
To get a full description of this program by level: click here!
* If you prefer to choose the "Combined course – General French", the French individual courses included in this formula will help you to strengthen your General French level, correct your personal difficulties and work on your specific goals (communication and conversational French, understanding, written French, pronunciation, other according to your needs).
Common European Framework of Reference for languages
The course contents are defined in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Please refer to the Program contents by level : Click here
- Basic User
A1 (Breakthrough - Beginner) and A2 (Waystage - Elementary)
- Independent User
B1(Threshold - Intermediate 1) and B2 (Vantage - Intermediate 2)
- Proficient User
C1 (Effective operational proficiency) and C2 (Mastery)
- Assessment procedures throughout your language training: initial assessment (written test), ongoing evaluation (regular follow-up of progress during class activities + monthly assessment of linguistic skills) and final assessment (final exam + certificate for language skills for a minimum of 3 weeks training)
- A certificate of participation in the French language courses and of French language knowledge
- A French language resource centre with a multimedia lab offering a lending library (DVDs, books, audio books, language handbooks, topical books, newspapers…), and supervised or free self-learning activities
- A student room with free Internet access and Wifi, open Mondays to Fridays from 13pm to 6pm.
- Information service for Official French Exams: a person in charge of the Exams DELF/DALF/TCF will be pleased to answer all the questions you may have, not only concerning the official French tests and diplomas but also the exam preparation courses run by Langue Onze Toulouse. The person will also help you to apply for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams in one of the examination centers in Toulouse.
Langue Onze Toulouse is an official examination center for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams.