The Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French is tailor-made if you wish to develop operational skills in French for your work or studies in France and to study French language in a pointed and individual manner.
This Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French is available all year round in our French language school in Toulouse.
The minimum length of the Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French is 1 ½ hours per week one-to-one with a certified and experienced teacher.
Depending on your needs & objectives in French and on your availability, we offer sessions from 1 ½ to 2 hours, 2, 3, 4 or 5 times a week (up to a maximum of 10 hours a week) during the day or evenings (after 6pm)*.
* Timetable to be defined also according to availability of our teaching team
- Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French also available as Semi-private course – Specialized French:
The semi-private Specialized French course is held with 2 students having the same level and objectives in French by a certified and experienced French teacher. The minimum length of the semi-private course in Specialized French is 1 ½ hours per week. For further information, please contact us.
The Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French and the semi-private Course in Specialized French is an opportunity to work on the French language in a very personalized way, depending on your needs and professional or academic objectives and according to your rhythm.
- Professional objectives: Course in Professional French of which the program, content and interactive exercises aim to reinforce your oral and written French skills in work situations.
- Professional communication: telephone conversations, public speaking (meetings, presentations, conferences…), professional correspondence (mails, letters, reports, minutes…)
- Specialized French: business French (sales, management, marketing…), medical French, legal French, touristic French, scientific / technological and diplomatic French.
More specialties on request
- Academic purposes : Individual Tuition Course in French for University (FOU)
- Specific preparation courses for academic studies, practicing note-taking in French, oral comprehension of courses entirely in French (lectures, seminars), the main written and oral forms of academic expression… You will work on your oral and written French language skills within your special field: law, business and marketing, science, tourism, engineering...