The Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French is tailor-made if you wish to develop operational skills in French for your work or studies in France and to study French language in a pointed and individual manner.
This Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French is available all year round in our French language school in Toulouse.
The minimum length of the Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French is 1 ½ hours per week one-to-one with a certified and experienced teacher.
Depending on your needs & objectives in French and on your availability, we offer sessions from 1 ½ to 2 hours, 2, 3, 4 or 5 times a week (up to a maximum of 12 hours a week) during the day or evenings (after 6pm)*.
* Timetable to be defined also according to availability of our teaching team
- Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French also available as Semi-private course – Specialized French:
The semi-private Specialized French course is held with 2 students having the same level and objectives in French by a certified and experienced French teacher. The minimum length of the semi-private course in Specialized French is 1 ½ hours per week. For further information, please contact us.
The Individual Tuition Course in Specialized French and the semi-private Course in Specialized French is an opportunity to work on the French language in a very personalized way, depending on your needs and professional or academic objectives and according to your rhythm.
- Professional objectives: Course in Professional French of which the program, content and interactive exercises aim to reinforce your oral and written French skills in work situations.
- Professional communication: telephone conversations, public speaking (meetings, presentations, conferences…), professional correspondence (mails, letters, reports, minutes…)
- Specialized French: business French (sales, management, marketing…), medical French, legal French, touristic French, scientific / technological and diplomatic French.
More specialties on request
- Academic purposes : Individual Tuition Course in French for University (FOU)
- Specific preparation courses for academic studies, practicing note-taking in French, oral comprehension of courses entirely in French (lectures, seminars), the main written and oral forms of academic expression… You will work on your oral and written French language skills within your special field: law, business and marketing, science, tourism, engineering...
Common European Framework of Reference for languages
The course contents are defined in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Please refer to the Program contents by level : Click here
- Basic User
A1 (Breakthrough - Beginner) and A2 (Waystage - Elementary)
- Independent User
B1(Threshold - Intermediate 1) and B2 (Vantage - Intermediate 2)
- Proficient User
C1 (Effective operational proficiency) and C2 (Mastery)
- Assessment procedures throughout your language training: initial assessment (written test), ongoing evaluation (regular follow-up of progress during class activities + monthly assessment of linguistic skills) and final assessment (final exam + certificate for language skills for a minimum of 3 weeks training)
- A certificate of participation in the French language courses and of French language knowledge
- A French language resource centre with a multimedia lab offering a lending library (DVDs, books, audio books, language handbooks, topical books, newspapers…), and supervised or free self-learning activities
- A student room with free Internet access and Wifi, open Mondays to Fridays from 13pm to 6pm.
- Information service for Official French Exams: a person in charge of the Exams DELF/DALF/TCF will be pleased to answer all the questions you may have, not only concerning the official French tests and diplomas but also the exam preparation courses run by Langue Onze Toulouse. The person will also help you to apply for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams in one of the examination centers in Toulouse.
Langue Onze Toulouse is an official examination center for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams.