The Individual French Course is tailor-made if you wish to obtain a working knowledge in general French, for your studies, your work or your daily life, and want to work, in an individual way, on one or two skills of your choice to better communicate in French.
This Individual French Course is available all year round in our French language school in Toulouse.
The minimum length of the Individual French Course is 1 ½ hous per week one-to-one with a certified and experienced teacher.
Depending on your needs & objectives in French and on your availability, we offer sessions from 1 ½ to 2 hours, 2, 3, 4, 5 times a week (up to a maximum of 12 hours a week) during the day or evenings (after 6pm)*.
* Timetable to be defined also according to availability of our teaching team.
- *If you need an accommodation, the minimum length of your course should be of a minimum of 12 hours.
- Individual General French course available in combined class with an Intensive General French class in group. For more information, please see our Intensive General French course.
- French course also available as Semi-private – General French :
The semi-private General French course is available for 2 students doing their registration together and having the same level and objectives in French.
The minimum length of the semi-private course is 1h30 hour per week.
The Individual French Course and the Semi-Private French Course is an opportunity to work on the French language in a very personalized way, depending on your rhythm, your needs and objectives, in order to reinforce your personal level in standard French and to overcome your difficulties through:
- conversation classes in French
- grammatical activities
- listening and comprehension exercises in French
- advanced practice in written French
- practical activities to improve your French pronunciation
- development of a French cultural aspect
Common European Framework of Reference for languages
The course contents are defined in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Please refer to the Program contents by level : Click here
- Basic User
A1 (Breakthrough - Beginner) and A2 (Waystage - Elementary)
- Independent User
B1(Threshold - Intermediate 1) and B2 (Vantage - Intermediate 2)
- Proficient User
C1 (Effective operational proficiency) and C2 (Mastery)
- Assessment procedures throughout your language training: initial assessment (written test), ongoing evaluation (regular follow-up of progress during class activities + monthly assessment of linguistic skills) and final assessment (final exam + certificate for language skills for a minimum of 3 weeks training)
- A certificate of participation in the French language courses and of French language knowledge
- A French language resource centre with a multimedia lab offering a lending library (DVDs, books, audio books, language handbooks, topical books, newspapers…), and supervised or free self-learning activities
- A student room with free Internet access and Wifi, open Mondays to Fridays from 13pm to 6pm.
- Information service for Official French Exams: a person in charge of the Exams DELF/DALF/TCF will be pleased to answer all the questions you may have, not only concerning the official French tests and diplomas but also the exam preparation courses run by Langue Onze Toulouse. The person will also help you to apply for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams in one of the examination centers in Toulouse.
Langue Onze Toulouse is an official examination center for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams.