Title of the training : "Improve and boost your teaching skills".
A comprehensive program to update your French culture knowledge, vary your teaching strategies and educational tools for the class, and exchange ideas and good practices with other teachers of French.
Our French language school offers 4 French Teacher Training sessions a year Our next session available is on the following dates:
The dates for a 1-week teaching program correspond to the 1st week of the session described above: 16-20 of October 2017
This French Teacher Training comprises 25 hours per week - 50 hours for 2 weeks.
Our program combines French courses in group and practical workshops in smaller groups to experiment, analyze and discuss the teaching tools and resources provided:
- 1 “Improve and boost your teaching skills” course
- Class-leading dynamics: learn through the game, creative writing, enlivening grammar, medias and Web 2.0
- Interculturality: cinema exploration, myths, stories and legends, discover the French cultural heritage
- Teaching technics: correction by phonetics, build a specific French program (FOS/FOU)
- Practical workshops* for the French class
- Familiarizing yourself with a wide range of current and practical language teaching tools to facilitate communication and sustain motivation and creativity in a French class.
- Exchanging ideas and good practices with other teachers of French, experimenting, analyzing and discussing the teaching tools and resources provided.
* Workshops examples : corrective phonetics strategies, French cultural heritage & authentic resources for the class, the use of games, role plays and global simulations, French films and documentaries, ITC for Education…
For more information about this French Teacher Training, please download the detailed program above on your right.
Common European Framework of Reference for languages
The course contents are defined in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Please refer to the Program contents by level : Click here
- Basic User
A1 (Breakthrough - Beginner) and A2 (Waystage - Elementary)
- Independent User
B1(Threshold - Intermediate 1) and B2 (Vantage - Intermediate 2)
- Proficient User
C1 (Effective operational proficiency) and C2 (Mastery)
- Assessment procedures throughout your language training: initial assessment (written test), ongoing evaluation (regular follow-up of progress during class activities + monthly assessment of linguistic skills) and final assessment (final exam + certificate for language skills for a minimum of 3 weeks training)
- A certificate of participation in the French language courses and of French language knowledge
- A French language resource centre with a multimedia lab offering a lending library (DVDs, books, audio books, language handbooks, topical books, newspapers…), and supervised self-learning activities
- A student room with free Internet access and Wifi, open Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am to 6pm.
- Information service for Official French Exams: a person in charge of the Exams DELF/DALF/TCF will be pleased to answer all the questions you may have, not only concerning the official French tests and diplomas but also the exam preparation courses run by Langue Onze Toulouse. The person will also help you to apply for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams in one of the examination centers in Toulouse