French school location
Your French language school in the very centre of Toulouse, in the South-West of France
Perfectly located in the historical centre of Toulouse, our French language school welcomes you in a vibrant and lively neighbourhood to learn French. Enjoy the picturesque charm of this very central location, a stone’s throw from the main sightseeing of Toulouse, bars, stores, shops, gardens and public transport:
- At the intersection of the 2 metro lines and main bus lines (with easy access to and from the railway station and airport)
- 5 minute walk from the famous Place du Capitole, the city hall and central plaza of Toulouse
- Amazing view over the wonderful Augustins Museum (the fine arts museum of Toulouse)
- Near covered markets, café terraces and restaurants, small delicatessen shops, stores and art galleries that give all its charms to the French art of living!
- 2 minutes from the Pont Neuf and the Garonne sunny riversides.
Our French school premises
Our French language courses take place, 10 rue des arts, on the first and third floors of a lovely 19th century building with courtyard in Toulouse’s historic centre.
Our school offers you 10 spacious, sunny and air-conditioned classrooms, are all fully equipped to provide the best learning conditions in French (Internet access, flat-screen TV with HDMI, CD and DVD player)
Services and learning resources available for our students in French
- A school team (Director, administrative staff, Director of studies and teachers) available and attentive to your questions and concerns
- Students counselling, support and explanations available in four languages: English, French, Spanish and German.
- Accessible to persons with disabilities and reduced mobility
Free WI-FI Internet access
A student lounge area with free access computers to surf the Internet
A resource centre with:
- Supervised self-learning activities, every Tuesday from 03:30 to 05:00 pm, to strengthen your French language skills with individually and task oriented working.
- Learning resources available: language textbooks, CD-ROMs, language magazine and music CDs, online learning tools (exercises, listening activities, games, quiz…)
- A lending service: large selection of French films on DVD, French newspapers and magazines, novels, comic strips and graphic novels, French textbooks, travel/guidebooks, books on art, politics, food…)
- A self-access to listen to CDs, watch films, consult the books and exercise your French skills
Hot drinks dispenser (coffee/tea/chocolate) + bottled water are available for purchase during breaks.