1. Obtaining a Visa
  2. Residence Permit
  3. International Student ID
  4. Insurance
  5. Banking in France

French courses in France: International Student ID (ISIC Card)

With an attestation of enrolment in a French course at Langue Onze Toulouse, you can obtain an ISIC International Student ID card, either in your home country prior to departure, or in France, at the CRIJ (Regional Youth Centre) or a local travel agency once you arrive in Toulouse.

More information

  • (separate them with commas)