An ideal program to fully immerse into the French language in order to develop French skills and discover French culture, the city of Toulouse and its region, and to prepare for an exam or validate university credits.
This French course for school and university groups is available all year round in our French language school in Toulouse for a period of your choice, but for a minimum of one week.
The French course for school and university groups is available for all levels in closed groups and for the levels Elementary A2; Intermediate B1 and Upper Intermediate B2, in open groups.
This “à la carte” French formula for school and university groups comprises:
- 1 French course : General French, Specialized French, French with specific objectives, Exam Preparation (Type of course and number of weekly sessions to be defined).
Improving oral communication skills in French according to European standards, expressing oneself confidently in French, achieving progress by learning in a playful way.
Available in addition:
- Cultural and sports activities between 2pm and 5pm and full-day excursions on Saturdays (number of activities to be defined).
Discovering Toulouse, its region and its rich cultural heritage and practicing French in various communicative situations and through cultural and sports activities.
- One of our offered accommodation options: French family, hotel residence…, half-board, full-board…
Sharing everyday life in a French family or living in a French environment, improving French conversation, discovering French cooking and cultural habits of the French.
- A validation of university credits (for partner universities) :
Benefit from your stay at Langue Onze to validate credit units in French.
This program is tailor-made; don’t hesitate to contact us for an estimate.
Common European Framework of Reference for languages
The course contents are defined in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Please refer to the Program contents by level : Click here
- Basic User
A1 (Breakthrough - Beginner) and A2 (Waystage - Elementary)
- Independent User
B1(Threshold - Intermediate 1) and B2 (Vantage - Intermediate 2)
- Proficient User
C1 (Effective operational proficiency) and C2 (Mastery)
- Assessment procedures throughout your language training: initial assessment (written test), ongoing evaluation (regular follow-up of progress during class activities + monthly assessment of linguistic skills) and final assessment (final exam + certificate for language skills for a minimum of 3 weeks training)
- A certificate of participation in the French language courses and of French language knowledge
- A French language resource centre with a multimedia lab offering a lending library (DVDs, books, audio books, language handbooks, topical books, newspapers…), and supervised self-learning activities
- A student room with free Internet access and Wifi, open Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am to 6pm.
- Information service for Official French Exams: a person in charge of the Exams DELF/DALF/TCF will be pleased to answer all the questions you may have, not only concerning the official French tests and diplomas but also the exam preparation courses run by Langue Onze Toulouse. The person will also help you to apply for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams in one of the examination centers in Toulouse