An original program to learn French while discovering French gastronomy (including the Southwest gastronomy) with a French Chef. A unique experience to develop your French language skills, discover and learn recipes and cooking skills and share sociable moments with French people.
This French & Cooking Course is available all year round in our French language school in Toulouse (except in August).
The French & Cooking Course consists of the Intensive Course in General French 23 group lessons a week of 45 minutes each, every morning from 9.15am to 1pm every morning and 2h30 of cooking workshops per week in small groups.
The schedule of the different workshops is given before your arrival, according to the dates of your course.
This course is available for a minimum duration of 2 weeks.
This formula combines French classes in our French language school with practical cooking workshops in a professional school.
- 1 Intensive course in general French
To improve all French language skills (oral and written production, oral and written comprehension), widen your knowledge of vocabulary and correct French grammar.
- Professional French cooking workshops
Learn how to interpret French recipes by preparing classical and creative dishes « à la Française » guided by a French Chef.
Discover cooking skills & tricks, develop practical vocabulary associated with cooking (ingredients, tools, actions) and share one’s experience with French people in a sociable manner.
- French cooking workshops include: all ingredients, detailed recipes with an explanation of the vocabulary, and the step-by-step preparation of a meal guided by a professional French chef.
- The duration of the French cooking workshops may vary depending on the topic, the ingredients and the teaching Chef. In most workshops, students have the option of staying to eat the meal they have prepared or taking their creation home with them.
Common European Framework of Reference for languages
The course contents are defined in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Please refer to the Program contents by level : Click here
- Basic User
A1 (Breakthrough - Beginner) and A2 (Waystage - Elementary)
- Independent User
B1(Threshold - Intermediate 1) and B2 (Vantage - Intermediate 2)
- Proficient User
C1 (Effective operational proficiency) and C2 (Mastery)
- Assessment procedures throughout your language training: initial assessment (written test), ongoing evaluation (regular follow-up of progress during class activities + monthly assessment of linguistic skills) and final assessment (final exam + certificate for language skills for a minimum of 3 weeks training)
- A certificate of participation in the French language courses and of French language knowledge
- A French language resource centre with a multimedia lab offering a lending library (DVDs, books, audio books, language handbooks, topical books, newspapers…), and supervised or free self-learning activities
- A student room with free Internet access and Wifi, open Mondays to Fridays from 13pm to 6pm.
- Information service for Official French Exams: a person in charge of the Exams DELF/DALF/TCF will be pleased to answer all the questions you may have, not only concerning the official French tests and diplomas but also the exam preparation courses run by Langue Onze Toulouse. The person will also help you to apply for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams in one of the examination centers in Toulouse.
Langue Onze Toulouse is an official examination center for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams.