A French program suitable for people working or studying in Toulouse and wishing to develop oral and written communication skills in French.
This Extensive French Evening course is ideal to acquire the language and to become more integrated into French society.
This Extensive French language course in the evenings is available all year round in our French language school in Toulouse. The timetable is perfectly suitable for people who work and wish to study French during their stay in France.
This French program is eligible for recognition as a professional training course (DIF, CIF etc…)
The Extensive French classes are held 48 hours over 12 weeks in sessions of 2 hours each twice a week and are renewable.
This option offers a general French language course, with a program corresponding to the Commun European Framework of Reference.
Objectives: To improve all French language skills (oral and written production, oral and written comprehension), to widen your knowledge of vocabulary and to correct French grammar.
It consists of lessons in General French twice a week from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
- Elementary Level (A2): Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
- Intermediate Level (B1/B2): Mondays and Wednesdays from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
To get a full description of this program by level: click here!
- Beginner Level (A1) possible: starting dates once or twice a year, please contact us
- The extensive afternoon course does not entitle you to find accommodation via the school.
- For long-stay students needing a VISA, please contact us
Common European Framework of Reference for languages
The course contents are defined in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Please refer to the Program contents by level : Click here
- Basic User
A1 (Breakthrough - Beginner) and A2 (Waystage - Elementary)
- Independent User
B1(Threshold - Intermediate 1) and B2 (Vantage - Intermediate 2)
- Proficient User
C1 (Effective operational proficiency) and C2 (Mastery)
- Assessment procedures throughout your language training: initial assessment (written test), ongoing evaluation (regular follow-up of progress during class activities + monthly assessment of linguistic skills) and final assessment (final exam + certificate for language skills for a minimum of 3 weeks training)
- A certificate of participation in the French language courses and of French language knowledge
- A French language resource centre with a multimedia lab offering a lending library (DVDs, books, audio books, language handbooks, topical books, newspapers…), and supervised self-learning activities
- A student room with free Internet access and Wifi, open Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am to 6pm.
- Information service for Official French Exams: a person in charge of the Exams DELF/DALF/TCF will be pleased to answer all the questions you may have, not only concerning the official French tests and diplomas but also the exam preparation courses run by Langue Onze Toulouse. The person will also help you to apply for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams in one of the examination centers in Toulouse