A French program suitable for people living, working or studying in Toulouse and wishing to develop oral and written communication skills in French.
This Extensive afternoon French course is ideal to get a better understanding of daily life issues in France and to exchange views.
This Extensive language course in the afternoons is available from September to June in our French language school in Toulouse. The timetable is perfectly suitable for people working as Au Pair or looking for work and who wish to study French during their stay in France.
The Extensive afternoon classes in French are held 48 hours over 12 weeks in sessions of 2 hours each twice a week, renewable.
This option offers a general French language course, twith a program corresponding to the Common European Framework of Reference.
Objectives: To improve all French language skills (oral and written production, oral and written comprehension), to widen your knowledge of vocabulary and to correct French grammar.
It consists of General French lessons twice a week from 1.45 pm to 3.45 pm.
- Elementary Level (A2/B1): Mondays and Fridays from 1.45 pm to 3.45 pm.
- Intermediate Level (B1/B2): Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1.45 pm to 3.45 pm.
To get a full description of this program by level: click here!
- The extensive afternoon course is suspended during school holiday periods.
- The extensive afternoon course does not entitle you to find accommodation via the school.
- For long stay students needing a VISA, please contact us
Common European Framework of Reference for languages
The course contents are defined in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Please refer to the Program contents by level : Click here
- Basic User
A1 (Breakthrough - Beginner) and A2 (Waystage - Elementary)
- Independent User
B1(Threshold - Intermediate 1) and B2 (Vantage - Intermediate 2)
- Proficient User
C1 (Effective operational proficiency) and C2 (Mastery)
- Assessment procedures throughout your language training: initial assessment (written test), ongoing evaluation (regular follow-up of progress during class activities + monthly assessment of linguistic skills) and final assessment (final exam + certificate for language skills for a minimum of 3 weeks training)
- A certificate of participation in the French language courses and of French language knowledge
- A French language resource centre with a multimedia lab offering a lending library (DVDs, books, audio books, language handbooks, topical books, newspapers…), and supervised self-learning activities
- A student room with free Internet access and Wifi, open Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am to 6pm.
- Information service for Official French Exams: a person in charge of the Exams DELF/DALF/TCF will be pleased to answer all the questions you may have, not only concerning the official French tests and diplomas but also the exam preparation courses run by Langue Onze Toulouse. The person will also help you to apply for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams in one of the examination centers in Toulouse