Coming to Toulouse
- The closest airport is « Toulouse Blagnac », 20 km from the city center of Toulouse. A lot of international flights are coming and going regularly to and from Toulouse.
- The main companies are : Airfrance, British Airways, Iberia, Lufthansa, Alitalia, Aer Lingus. The airport is also served by lowcost companies such as Easy Jet, Vueling, Hop !...
Here the link to Toulouse Airport
- The second closest airport is Carcassonne Salvaza, situated 90km from Toulouse and served by Ryanair.
- The third one is Bordeaux Merignac, at 250km
- To check quickly which flight you can take, click on this link
Toulouse station is called « Toulouse Matabiau », situated in the heart of the city center. For timetable and booking, see the SNCF website (Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer)
See Eurolines website
See IDBus website
See Mega website
French students who have booked an accomodation via the accomodation service of our school Langue Onze can benefit an accompanying by the host family. It’s free, then can pick you up when you arrive or give you a lift when you leave at the airport, at the train station or at the bus station.
For the other students, there is a shuttle from the airport every 20min. The price for a single is 5€. Here is the link where you can find the prices and timetable of this shuttle
Between 20€ and 30€ depending on the day of your arrival and the moment of the day (day/night)
Maps, plans, itineraries
See on Mappy
See on ViaMichelin