This French combined course is specially tailored if you wish to develop a working knowledge of general French and if you need to improve one or several skills in order to better communicate in French.
The French combined course is available all year round in our French language school in Toulouse.
It consists of a French intensive course every morning (23 lessons per week / 45 minutes each) and of individual sessions of general French in the afternoon, one-to-one lessons with a French teacher (6 – 8 individual lessons of 45 minutes per week).
This tailor-made combined course enables you to develop your general French language skills and, at the same time, to work on your personal learning outcomes and difficulties.
- Intensive courses in general French to:
improve all French language skills (oral and written production, oral and written comprehension), widen your knowledge of vocabulary and to improve French grammar.
- Individual French courses to:
improve your personal French level and correct your difficulties through:
- conversation classes,
- listening exercises
- written French activities
- practical activities to improve your pronunciation
- development of French cultural aspects
- other according your needs
To get a full description of this program by level: click here!
Common European Framework of Reference for languages
The course contents are defined in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Please refer to the Program contents by level : Click here
- Basic User
A1 (Breakthrough - Beginner) and A2 (Waystage - Elementary)
- Independent User
B1(Threshold - Intermediate 1) and B2 (Vantage - Intermediate 2)
- Proficient User
C1 (Effective operational proficiency) and C2 (Mastery)
- Assessment procedures throughout your language training: initial assessment (written test), ongoing evaluation (regular follow-up of progress during class activities + monthly assessment of linguistic skills) and final assessment (final exam + certificate for language skills for a minimum of 3 weeks training)
- A certificate of participation in the French language courses and of French language knowledge
- A French language resource centre with a multimedia lab offering a lending library (DVDs, books, audio books, language handbooks, topical books, newspapers…), and supervised self-learning activities
- A student room with free Internet access and Wifi, open Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am to 6pm.
- Information service for Official French Exams: a person in charge of the Exams DELF/DALF/TCF will be pleased to answer all the questions you may have, not only concerning the official French tests and diplomas but also the exam preparation courses run by Langue Onze Toulouse. The person will also help you to apply for the DELF/DALF/TCF exams in one of the examination centers in Toulouse