Certificate and French Exams
Evaluation, Certificate and Exams
Langue Onze Toulouse assesses your level in French at each stage of your learning process in French to give you a precise measure of your progress according to the criteria defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
To guarantee your placement in the French course most appropriate to your level in French.
- Gradual French written test to be filled in online during your enrollment or at home after enrollment (to be returned to us via e-mail not later than a week before the beginning of your course).
Click here to download our French Test!
- Assessment of your oral French level by our teachers during the 1st French class in order to confirm your placement.
To precisely measure your progress and decide your passage to a superior level
- Regular follow-up of the progress achieved in class: teachers check the development of your skills, correct your mistakes, give you precise feedback about your strengths or points to improve and they give you clues on how to overcome difficulties and to progress.
- An intermediary assessment of language skills is organized in class every 4 to 5 weeks. The results will help situate yourself exactly in relation to the objectives of the level you are aiming for and guide your own work (setting priorities, working on specific points, orientation towards the resource center for supervised self-learning activities…).
To define the level you achieved following your French language course at Langue Onze Toulouse.
- At the end of your French course, you will receive a “Certificate of knowledge in the French language and participation in the French course” indicating the duration of the training in French, the type of French course taken and the general final level achieved according to the CEFR.
- A final exam free of charge is proposed after a course of at least 3 weeks. This exam enables a detailed evaluation of your written and oral skills according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) and the right to obtain a “Certificate of Knowledge in French”.
You wish to obtain an officially and internationally recognized certificate of your level and skills in French for personal, professional or academic purposes?
Then we would advise you to enroll in our official French exam preparation courses: DELF/DALF/TCF and to take the exam in one of the official examination centers in France (Toulouse in particular) or in your own country.