E-Training in our French school
You would like to review or improve the points you have worked on in your French class, practise French grammar, vocabulary, French listening comprehension with adapted exercices or being guided to go further in your French learning?
In addition to your French courses, Langue Onze French E-training sessions are waiting for you!
Assisted by a French teacher, you will have the opportunity to work at your own pace on French activities of your choice.
Our French E-Training sessions are designed to help you improve your French language skills with:
- online activities to practise the contents worked on in your French classes
- French grammatical exercises
- audio and video resources to improve your French listening comprehension
- French lessons
- French DELF, DALF, TCF exams trainings
|Schedule||With a teacher: thursday from 02:30 to 04:00 pm - Free access: from monday to friday from 02:30 to 05:00 pm|
|Price||Free of charge|
|where||Classroom 1 – Resource center|
- Deepen what you have learned during classes, with a teacher (on thursdays from 2.30pm to 4pm): needs assessment, advises and personal follow-up.
- Work your French courses in autonomy (from Monday to Friaday from 2:30pm to 17pm). A self-training catalog is at your disposal on the online session and paper format: colour code by level, interactive activities (online or CD-ROM), specialized books...
- French students are guided in their choice of French activities to ensure the success of their continued independent study
- French exercises progress in difficulty and correction is available
- French online games will help you to learn French in a simple and playful way
- You will have complete access to the items in the media centre during this time