1. Visa-Frankreich
  2. Versicherung

Französischkurs in Frankreich: Visa-Frankreich

Students from outside of Europe

If you are a citizen of a country outside the European Union and you wish to study and travel in Europe for longer than 3 months, you must apply to your nearest French Embassy or Consulate for a student visa. Citizens of some countries must apply for a visa no matter how long their stay in France. Click here to find out whether you need a visa for France.

Students originating from some countries are required to demonstrate previous study or knowledge of French; sometimes it is requested that you pay your French course in advance. Please note that for a student visa, you have to sign up for at least 20 hours per week. To obtain a one-year visa, the minimum study period is 7 months. If your visa is granted, you will have to attend classes regularly.
One of the requirements when applying for a student visa is an Attestation of Enrolment from the school you will attend. Langue Onze Toulouse will send you this official confirmation letter upon receipt of your enrolment form and deposit payment. For students requesting visas and for long stays, the deposit amount is greater than the standard amount. We will also provide a Certificate of Accommodation in Toulouse, provided that we arranged the accommodation.

For further details regarding necessary documentation for your visa, please contact the French embassy or consulate in your home country or country of residence.

We cannot guarantee you will be granted a student visa or in any way influence the outcome or duration of your visa application.
In case a visa is not granted, please send us by fax or mail a copy of the negative reply given by the Embassy.

Weitere Informationen

  • (trennen Sie diese durch Kommata)