Learn french in France - Our french language school
Learn French in France in Toulouse, enjoy a unique French experience! Discover our French courses all year long, adapted to all levels.
Learn French in France and enjoy a unique learn experience!
- Choosing our French school in Toulouse, in the South-West of France, means benefiting from the professionalism of our dedicated team and from our expertise in teaching French for foreign students for almost 25 years.
- Deciding to study French at Langue Onze Toulouse means being assured to access French language courses and services officially recognized by the French government for their quality (welcome, assistance and guidance, accommodation, programme of cultural activities, pedagogical follow-up, Tandem® partnership…)
- Learning French with Langue Onze Toulouse means enjoying the best conditions for a real immersion in the French language and culture:
- with a wide range of French courses all year long, for all students, from 1 to 48 weeks and adapted to everyone’s needs and level: General French courses, French Long term courses, French courses for specific purposes
- with qualified and experienced French teachers attentive to everyone’s expectations or rhythm and an administrative staff committed to providing personalized services
- with a learning and cultural resources centre offering supervised self-learning activities and the possibility to borrow DVDs, books, CDs…
- with various accommodation options encouraging social contacts, exchanges and an immersion in the French daily life
- with a rich cultural programme (cultural, social and/or sportive activities, excursions, events…) to help you to discover Toulouse, the Capital of the Midi-Pyrénées region, explore the French cultural heritage and enjoy the gentle way of life of Southern France
More details on our French language school in Toulouse, France:
Langue Onze Toulouse in movie… Don’t wait any longer, Learn French in France !
11 good reasons to learn French in France with Langue Onze Toulouse:
1.Come and learn French in Toulouse, a vibrant and growing city of Art, History and Industry in the south-west of France. The perfect place to learn French in France: a stone’s throw from the Mediterranean, the Pyrenees and the Atlantic coast!
2.Take a French course in an attractive air-conditioned, learning environment: 10 spacious classrooms on 2 floors of a lovely building in the classic Toulouse style with a courtyard. Student lounge & multimedia lab with Internet access is available for all our language students.
3.Learn French in France with an International clientele of all ages, students and professionals.
4.Our French courses are available all year round, for individuals as well as school groups.
5.Choose from a range of French courses at all levels: Intensive, Extensive, Long term, Individual, Professional French, French Exam Preparation (DELF–DALF, TCF…), Au Pair...
6.Enjoy personal attention in a convivial atmosphere: Never more than 12 students per class.
7.Learn French effectively with modern interactive language teaching methods and experienced, licensed French teachers.
8.We offer you a rich cultural programme with optional excursions to local attractions.
9.Our TANDEM® conversation exchange programme matches international students with local French speakers. Ideal for students wanting to learn real French in France.
10.For the time of your French course we arrange the accommodation for you: shared housing, host families, studios, residential hotels are selected with care.
11.Our French language school is an accredited institute of further education and professional training, committed to the TANDEM® International quality guarantee. We have obtained the Label “French Foreign Language Quality” delivered by the French government to centers specialized in teaching French as a Foreign Language (FLE). We are also a full member of Campus France, the national agency for promoting French higher education abroad, and of the association Groupement FLE, the professional standard of reference for French language schools.
The students at Langue Onze Toulouse
Our French language school in Toulouse, France, welcomes a vibrant mix of students from all over the world.
- An international and convivial environment encouraging the meeting of peoples and cultures
- Around 900 students per year, more than 55 different nationalities.
- Minimum age: 17 years old (adults courses)
- Average age: around 25 years old
- High season (June-September): 18-25 years old (42%) / + 25 years old (41%)
- All year round: 18-25 years old (41%) / + 25 years old (48%)
For further details, please click here
- School brochure
- Share the
" French way of life "
and learn with
Toulouse is a wonderful place
to discover the southwest of France